Not needed for public discussions imo or just use the second part with Seed Round expenses
- Pre-seed money:
So far, more than $1 million has been invested in 25 team salaries, legal, consulting, trademarks, advertising, and marketing prep work for the branding and launch. This capital has been bootstrapped by the founders of Credissimo, who are continuing to finance the operations and will do so until the end of the seed round.
- Seed round:
The funds from the seed round will be used in the 12 months after the seed as follows:
- Product Development and Opex
- 15%: to cover the development costs until the product launch (expected at the beginning of November)
- 50%: Operational costs, including product development and infrastructure maintenance:
- Product development includes salaries for the employees at a total cost of USD 56K per month;
- Infrastructure maintenance includes running our nodes for test and production networks, oracles, relayers, web environments, etc.
- Market Making:
- 15% of the funds will be allocated immediately after the product launch on several DEXs to ensure sufficient liquidity for the tokens’ proper price discovery
- 20% will be allocated to pursue a listing on CEXs and respective market makers